Go down

[Intern Application] DeanMension Empty [Intern Application] DeanMension

Post by Poopcorn12 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Name: Dean Habaron
Time Zone/Location: Herzelia,Israel
Email: Jewishgun@gmail.com
In Game Name: DeanMension

1) Why do you want to be an Intern?
A) Well, I have Been Playing Maple for the past 6 years (since Beta) and Maple has a Major part in my life, I remember how much fun I used to have everytime I level or Everytime I did a new Max damage. I couldn't stop playing it, dont get me wrong, I do have Social life but Maple was my Other life, there i could be whenever I want to be, I can meet new people and friends, Maple is the only game that you can actually meet and talk with other players you just met for hours, and I did it a lot. Training in Maple is so much fun, who could believe that a 2D game can be so Addicting and creative, and to be honest most of the time Training was Frustrating but in the good way, it was like that until New jobs came and the Big bang came which ruined the game because the Old players like me, that worked so hard leveling and Now they make it 60% easier for New players. and because of this Patch more and more hackers suddenly appeared. Man, I hate hackers no matter where, hackers till the fun of other players. Why the Hell Nexon didn't do anything against hackers that "stomp" on the rules and level up so easily while other players Bust their Asses To level?
What I'm trying to say here is that maple Will Always be part me of, it has is Ups and Lows but I always thought to myself that If i was in charge, I could have Helped maple Grow, lose all the hackers, give a little joy to the players (because real GMs did events once a year), and even if it's a smaller Maple, I just want to be able to do something in the game that I so much love. I hope you get me.

2)If you were to come face-to-face with a Hacker, what would you do? Be specific in your steps.
A) Well,First, I will take a screenshot of him hacking for Evidence and for Future Causes (if he claims that I'm lying etc..),After that I'll IP Ban him so he will never be able to play this server again.

3) If you were to come face-to-face with a Spammer and/or Abuser, what would you do? Be specific in your steps.
A) well, the first thing I'm going to do is to Warn him that if he will Continue with his behavior he will get banned. the Second thing i'll do after that i'll warn him is to ask him to Apologize.

4) Have you ever been a Maplestory GM before? If so, please list your proof, such as screenshots.
A) To be Honest, I've never been a Maple GM, but I did meet a Real GM in MapleGlobal way way back in the days, I asked him a lot of questions about "day in a life of a GM". sadly i didn't take any screenshot that day.

5) How much do you know about our server? List 3 unique Features that VoidMS has to offer.[/font]
A) Well, I played a lot of maple private servers but I didn't enjoyed playing them as I enjoy playing this server because this server has Unique stuff that other servers doesn't have, and I'm talking about:
-Active Staff, Your Server has the best Staff around, They're Active,They know how to host an Events, and most Important they really listen to players problem.
-Max Stats Items, or as you call it the SRB system. this Thing is very Clever because in other servers when you reach Max stats there's nothing you can do, but in your Server you can keep Raising stats thanks to this Items.
-Donators Accounts, You treat very Well in your Donators, you make them feel like they did a very good Investment.

6) How often would you say you play Void?
A) Well, I play Void Like 2-3 a day, everyday of the week.

7) Why should we choose you over our other applying candidates?
A) Why Should you choose me over our other applying candidates? Hmm, that's an Interesting question, but I'll have to say that I'm a Reasonable guy, I'm not someone that jumps straight to Conclusions.

Cool What other special skills could you contribute to the server, if any?
A) I have Great Sense of humor, I'm a Stand-Up comedian, so I can cheer up players and to Entertain other players.

Poopcorn12

Coolness : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum