Story Time! Featuring friends! :D

Go down

Story Time! Featuring friends! :D Empty Story Time! Featuring friends! :D

Post by Chelsea on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 pm

* Warning * This is all a joke, I love you guys, and I don't mean any harm. <3 OH. And my writing skills suck so don't hate, enjoy and laugh if needed.
~Chapter 1~
Once upon a time, there were six friends, their name were; Hugo, Chatez, Sarah, Brick, linden, and me (Chelsea). Hugo was the tough and horny guy of the group, Chatez was the softy with the brains, Sarah was the valley girl, Brick was the comedic releif, Linden was the cute little one (you wont hear much of him), and I was just the annoying blunt one. We all live in Alaska, where we could see Russia from our house, we also had one pet wolf, a giraffe, an anteater, a cammel, a moose, and a snake. Talk about diversity. We were all mostly in highschool, minus Linden and Brick. Linden was in third grade, and Brick... well.. he failed out only like seven times. We were off to save the world, one nerd at a time!
One day, the six friends were walking around, and out of know where found this kid name Amr, lets just say this boy played a bit to much of regular maplestory. Needless to say we fount that 100% NERDY. Sarah was the first to come across the boy, while laughing in his face she said, " HAHAHAHA, your a level 35 cleric! Go get layed you no life NERD!" Little Amr sat there, looking like he was about to cry. Randomly Hugo sat down next to the boy and said, "Man... I wish I could get layed." Amr didn't know what to say to that scary comment. Then, to save the awkwardness Chatez replied nervousely, "It's alright Hugo, there are pleanty of anmals out there, seeing how youre into furries..." Amr, gasping in disgust, stood up, grabbed his laptop, and fleed. We all starred at Chatez, then to Hugo. Hugo shrugged a sigh as if to say " Yeah.. that seems about correct", when out of know where Linden let out a sigh and said "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIES", causing Hugo to look up from his conversation with Chatez. Brick laughed to himself saying, " You're never going to get any ". We all turned around, shocked, to see Brick sitting behind us. "WHAT THE FLYING MONKEYS?!?! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?" Yelped Chatez. Brick explained, " I'm god, I come and go as I please. Its epic." We all finished catching our breath when I said, " Thats what she said." Everyone starred at me this time. Awkwardly I look from each person, then shrugged and said.. " Come- get it? get it? Sounds like cum". After everyone recovered from my un-needed comment Hugo started bowing at Brick's feet. Obviously to pray. " Uhhhh... dear...god? Okay. Good to know you're real. I mean.. uh... shit. I MEAN. OOPS... uhm.. ahmen?" We all chuckled to ourselves, "ahh... you're so gullible." Sarah whent over to Hugo and slapped him on the head, then pranced over to Chatez, grabbed his hand, and pecked him on the cheek. Then replied, "Like..hugo, your so like.. gullible". Hugo, Linden, and I looked over to them in disgust and said "Get a room", demandingly. After standing where we were, we all looked over to find Brick sitting still again. He pulled out some random sparkles... and blew them at our face, distracting Hugo and Linden, and clogging Chatez, Sarah and my eyes. After the sparkles cleared Brick was gone. We couldn't find him, so we whent to go look for him.
***The story continues if you want it too. Sorry about my writing skills, I'm not very creative, and it skips around alot. To find out what happens next, tell me if you want the next chapter.
Chelsea
Chelsea
Rising member
Rising member

Coolness : 4

Back to top Go down

Story Time! Featuring friends! :D Empty Re: Story Time! Featuring friends! :D

Post by Sarah on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

I AM IN NO WAY A VALLEY GIRL OR THAT MEAN.

See my answers at: http://www.formspring.me/Sarahhlicious

cm.sendOk("Hello");

Want to check if I drew your name? Want to submit a drawing request? Want to look at finished names? Click here!
Sarah
Sarah
Operator
Operator

Coolness : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 pm

usually I'm the softy with brains, not tough LOL

anyways this was cool, you should keep writting. The whole horny thing is just a joke btw.

Hello Guest you have a nice profile: .
I can't wait for your birthday, you won't be 0 for too long. You've been living since 0, a couple of months is no biggy.
It seems like we've known each other for so long, but you've only been here since . And you already have 0 posts! Wow!
MadStory Server Info and Rules
Downloads and Terms of Service
Updates and TODO list
Contact Me:
admin@madstory.org

Hugo
Admin
Admin

Coolness : 179

http://voidms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm kidding throughout it hugo and sarah, I love you guys. (: Hugo after I finish this story you can be the cute little one, I'm thinking next victim being either pearl, cece or... sammy.
Chelsea
Chelsea
Rising member
Rising member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Psst, make the victim Sammy. :3
-Asks Chelsea to continue-
I like it. [:
Mike
Mike
Rising member
Rising member

Coolness : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 pm

I was going for funny.. but then I realised.. "HEY! I'm not funny" soo it probably fails xD

Sammy wants me to write about him next. Keep looking for chapter 2. Victim: Sammy.
Chelsea
Chelsea
Rising member
Rising member

Back to top Go down

Post by imPro on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Chelsea wrote:Sammy wants me to write about him next. Keep looking for chapter 2. Victim: Sammy.

Can't wait to read it Smile
But please do not double post, just edit in your second comment into your first.
I'll do it for you.

imPro
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Coolness : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by ohokayGaryy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

ctrl f -typed in gary-
no results, didn't read. Smile
ohokayGaryy
ohokayGaryy
Rising member
Rising member

Coolness : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Didnt realise I double posted, I was typing on my phone. Sorry Sam.
Chelsea
Chelsea
Rising member
Rising member

Back to top Go down

Post by odsmk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 pm

ohokayGary wrote:ctrl f -typed in gary-
no results, didn't read. Smile

I did that at first too, heard it was funny, came back to read.. not so much.

It lacked Luke.
odsmk
odsmk

Coolness : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Ouch, Luke, I dont know you well enough..besides you critize me to much. D: -jk- but still dont know about adding you.
Chelsea
Chelsea
Rising member
Rising member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down